Effectively manage sensor data overload
There is ever greater demand for on-platform capabilities to handle the vast quantity of sensor-generated data and turn it into actionable intelligence. The rugged small form factor MAGIC1 display computer combines state-of-the-art CPU technology with the latest graphics processing units (GPUs) to deliver unprecedented levels of performance for such rugged applications. Where the platform is unmanned, the ability to provide a higher level of intelligence and autonomy to the platform can lead to increased mission capability, and reduce operator overload by presenting only relevant information for human-in-the-loop processing.
Accelerated time to market, time to action
To bring sophisticated data processing and analysis applications to market quickly, environments such as CUDA™, OpenCL™ and MATLAB® are available for application development. This support extends the capabilities of rugged mobile platforms and provides timely, actionable intelligence.
Expertise equals success
Providing graphics solutions to the military/defense and industrial markets for more than 20 years, Abaco Systems understands in image processing, video and graphics, and has subject matter experts to assist customers in choosing the right solution for any environment, whether in a laboratory or for deployment where shock, vibration, and high operating temperature are threats to reliability.
- A Guide to the Generic Vehicle Architecture
- Design Approaches Impact GPGPU Implementation
- Embedded Computing Technologies for Unmanned Vehicles
- Open Standard Middleware Enables New Classes of HPEC Solutions
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Switched Fabrics Support High-Performance Embedded Computing for Military and Aerospace Platforms
- Vetronics Architectures Emerge to Facilitate Network-Enabled Operations
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Anti-Tamper Technology: Safeguarding Today’s COTS Platforms
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
- NVIDIA'S Tegra K1: A Game-Changer for Rugged Embedded Computing
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert