3U OpenVPX FPGA Card
The VP889 is a high-performance FPGA processing board featuring Xilinx® Virtex Ultrascale+™ and Zynq® Ultrascale+™ technology.
The Zynq Ultrascale+ system-on-chip (SoC) brings advanced security to the forefront. The VP889 is capable of advanced encrypted bit streams and secure boot capability, enabled by Xilinx tools.
The flexibility you need for the system you want
Including the Zynq MPSoC removes the need for a single board computer in some applications, providing customers an efficient way to maximize system performance while reducing complexity.
• Electronic Warfare
• Radar Signal Processing
• Software Defined Radio
- Game-Changing Technologies in Electronic Warfare
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Request a Loaner
Contact an Expert