Higher Performance, Low Latency, High Sample Rates
The Abaco FMC172 wideband low latency FMC module is based on the latest high performance ADC device from Texas Instruments and DAC devices from Teledyne-E2V. It is the fastest ADC Abaco offers with LVDS interfaces, delivering up to 6.4 GSPS ADC on a single channel (or two channels @ 3.2 GSPS) and a single channel DAC at up to 6.0 GSPS, making it among the fastest low-latency devices available on the market. The combination of the FMC172's >6.0 GHz bandwidth, its high sample rate and low latency is ideal for advanced Digital RF Memory (DRFM) systems.
When paired with Abaco's state-of-the-art FPGA carrier cards such as the VP889 or VP869, the FMC172 gives customers the platform to solve some of the most difficult challenges when designing modern DSP systems.
The FMC172 provides customers with another option to expand bandwidth for analog receivers and transmitters. The previous generation FMC170 supported one channel at 5GSPS in both input and output; the FMC172 extends this to 6.4GSPS at 10-bits, or two ADC channels at 3.2 GSPS. This is an excellent example of how the evolving FMC standard allows customers who invest in this powerful mezzanine-based architecture to continue to evolve their analog I/O FPGA based systems with minimal changes to their existing DSP and FPGA architecture.
- Game-Changing Technologies in Electronic Warfare
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
Controlling the electromagnetic spectrum on the battlefield is essential to mission success. A major factor in capturing and maintaining that control is having the most advanced radar and electronic warfare systems. Learn how RFSoC technology is bringing the needed performance...
Digital Signal Processing
Build an electronic warfare solution from the largest FMC portfolio on the market and leading edge DSP boards that are modular, minimize latency and come with built in security features—all built on open standards.
FPGA DSP Board Support Package
Our FPGA DSP Board Support Package gives you complete control, flexibility and power to develop solutions for the most demanding DSP applications. It's built upon pre-validated IP blocks that have been designed to minimize FPGA resource utilization - giving you as much programmable logic for your application as possible.