8-core processing for maximum performance
- 4x the cores – but with same power envelope as dual core
- Provides straightforward, pin-compatible upgrade for SBC610
- Broad software choice includes VxWorks, LynxOS, Linux and INTEGRITY.
Designed for customers committed to the OpenVPX standard and preferring the Power Architecture™ supported by QoriQ™ processors, the 6U SBC612 delivers optimum performance/watt with the flexibility of a 4-core option for less demanding applications.
Flexibility to add features – but not slots
The SBC612 supports Abaco Systems’ AFIX (Additional Flexible Interface Xtension), a daughter card that allows the straightforward, cost-effective addition of off-the-shelf or customer-designed functionality without occupying a PMC/XMC site – potentially minimizing both slot count and SWaP.
Scalability through connectivity
Dual high speed fabric connectivity (Serial RapidIO and PCI Express™) enables a range of scalable solutions from single host to large multiprocessor systems. Connectivity options also include Gigabit Ethernet, fast serial COM ports, USB 2.0, SATA and GPIO, while two mezzanine sites offer significant configuration flexibility.
VPX6UX602-111 - 6U VPX Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 0.8" pitch mechanics provides standard connectors, headers and interfaces the SBC610 and associated PMC/XMCs.
VPX6UX602-113 - 6U VPX Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 1" pitch mechanics provides standard connectors, headers and interfaces the SBC610 and associated PMC/XMCs.
- AFIX Family Hardware Reference Manual
- AFIX1553 Hardware Reference Manual
- AFIXM Hardware Reference Manual
- AFIXSG Hardware Reference Manual
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- BIT on SBC612 Software Reference Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Bootrom Application Note
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Kernel Image Application Note
- Generic Serial RapidIO Device Driver User Guide
- Linux Software Development Kit Software Reference Manual
- MEZZIOP0 Hardware Reference Manual
- MEZZIOXMC Hardware Reference Manual
- PMC Installation Guide
- Rapid Signal Processing Library Manual
- SBC612 Hardware Reference Manual
- SRIO Device Driver User API Software Reference Manual
- U-Boot Firmware User Guide
- Vector, Signal, and Image Processing Library Software Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX6UX600 RTM Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX6UX602 Hardware Reference Manual
- VxWorks 6.9 BSP for SBC612 HTML Pages
- VxWorks BSP for SBC612 HTML Pages
- VxWorks ESP for SBC612 HTML Pages
- Wind River Hypervisor for Abaco Power Architecture-based SBCs
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks BSP for VPXtreme6 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks BSP Installation on PowerPC-based SBCs Software Reference Manual (M)
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks ESP Installation Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks VxBus BSP for VPXtreme6 Software Reference Manual