The PEX442 Mezzanine Carrier Card allows designers the flexibility to extend and expand the IO capability of their systems by supporting high bandwidth links to combinations of XMC, PMC and AFIX (Additional Flexible Interface Xtensions) modules using PCI Express infrastructure.
Designed to complement Abaco's range of SBC (Single Board Computer) and Multi Processor boards, the PEX442 supports up to two PMC/XMC modules and a further AFIX module.
Each PMC/XMC mezzanine site supports either a PMC with a high speed (133 MHz/64-bit) PCI-X interface or an XMC with a high speed (x8 lane) PCI Express interface. I/O may be routed from either the PMC or XMC connector to the backplane (in accordance with VITA 46.9).
- 6U VPX and VPX-REDI form factors with optional front and rear side covers for 2 Level Maintenance requirements
- Supports up to three mezzanines
- 2x PMC/XMC modules
- 1x AFIX module
- Mezzanine I/O routed to VPX backplane
- Non-blocking Gen 2 PCI Express switch with four x4 ports to the backplane
- Air and conduction cooled variants
VPX6UX602-111 - 6U VPX Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 0.8" pitch mechanics provides standard connectors, headers and interfaces the SBC610 and associated PMC/XMCs.
VPX6UX602-113 - 6U VPX Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 1" pitch mechanics provides standard connectors, headers and interfaces the SBC610 and associated PMC/XMCs.
- OpenVPX System Bandwidth
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Switched Fabrics Support High-Performance Embedded Computing for Military and Aerospace Platforms
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- Anti-Tamper Technology: Safeguarding Today’s COTS Platforms
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert