The PC821 is a high-performance, PCI Express card with advanced DSP capabilities and multiple I/O options.
It supports one VITA 57.4-compliant FMC+ and one VITA 57.1 compliant HPC FMC site. Both FMC sites are closely coupled to the Virtex or Kintex UltraScale FPGA and a DDR4-2133 SDRAM SO-DIMM.
The PC821's PCIe Gen3 interface can support up to eight lanes.
The card features a single-lane SFP+ module as a serial peripheral interface.
An 8-lane 14Gbps FireFly connector is also available as an optional serial peripheral interface. The FireFly connection can be made accessible either from inside the chassis or, alternatively, from the bezel if the SPF + cage is removed.
The PC821 is an excellent choice for high-performance applications that require large-band signal digitization or generation through the use of accelerated frequency domain algorithms.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic Support’s shifting size
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW