We recommend the following alternative solutions:
High dynamic range ADC for demanding sonar application
- High dynamic range enables detection of smaller targets at longer distances
- Board-board synchronization facilitates high channel count systems
- Short form PCI Express™ form factor enables compact, lightweight solution
Designed to work together
The ICS-1640 has been designed to work seamlessly with the Abaco Systems ICS-1620 high speed digital to analog converter card which allows sonar system integrators to easily develop a fully synchronized transmit and receive application.
Compact and well suited for SWaP-constrained environment
Short form factor PCI Express x4 card, making it extremely compact and well suited to size- and weight-constrained environments such as unmanned vehicles. The ICS-1640 features 16-channel, 2.5 MHz 24-bit resolution DAC capability allowing system integrators to use the latest generation PC systems to create a low cost, high performance sonar processing system.
- ICS-1640-SDK-WIN - Software development kit for Windows operating system
- ICS-1640-SDK-LX - Software development kit for Linux operating system
- CN-P44-F - Mating connector for ICS-1640
- CBL-1287 - Single ended analog input cable for ICS-1640 (length up to 100cm)
- CBL-1288 - Differential analog input cable for ICS-1640 (length up to 100cm)
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert