The PC720 is a high-performance, half-size PCI Express card with advanced digital signal processing (DSP) capabilities and multiple I/O options. It offers various direct on-board interface options (2x FMC sites) that are closely coupled to the Kintex-7 and 1GB of DDR3 SDRAM.
With on board fans available to dissipate heat from the FMC site and the Kintex-7, this product remains cool in any enclosure.
It is an excellent choice for high performance applications that require large band signal digitization or generation through the use of accelerated frequency-domain algorithms or video applications that are bandwidth-hungry.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
The PC720 has a minimum order quantity of 5 units.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW