The PC820 is a high-performance, PCI Express card with advanced DSP capabilities and multiple I/O options. It supports one FMC+ VITA 57.4-compliant HPC FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) that is closely coupled to the Virtex or Kintex UltraScale FPGA and a DDR4-2133 SDRAM SO-DIMM. The PC820s PCIe Gen3 interface can support up to eight lanes.
The card features a single lane SFP+ module as a serial peripheral interface. An 8-lane 14 Gbps FireFly connector is also available as an optional serial peripheral interface. The FireFly connection can be made accessible either from inside the chassis or, alternatively, from the bezel if the SPF+ cage is removed.
The PC820 is an excellent choice for high-performance applications that require large-band signal digitization or generation through the use of accelerated frequency domain algorithms.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW