Maximum throughput, maximum flexibility
The rugged GBX411 supports 24 Gigabit Ethernet and four 10Gigabit Ethernet ports with multiple configuration options that enable it to adapt to the most demanding customer connectivity requirements for network switching. Built to be Abaco Systems Rugged and qualified to a number of MIL standards, the GBX411 is capable of delivering robust reliability in the most challenging harsh environments.
Easily but powerfully managed
In common with other NETerity managed switches, the GBX411 supports Abaco Systems’ OpenWare™ switch management software. Comprehensive and powerful, this switch management environment provides integrated managed services including configuration, monitoring, switching control, addressing, routing and a wide range of networking protocols and can be customized to meet a broad range of customer requirements.
The GBX411's flexible port configuration options ensures that it is compliant with a number of new military initiatives such as the US Army's VICTORY integration framework..
- GBX411 Hardware Reference Manual
- GBX411RTM Installation Guide
- OpenWare 6.2 for GBX411 Software Reference Manual
- Operator’s Reference for OpenWare 6.2 for NETernity Switches
- Quick Start Guide Quick Start Guide for OpenWare™ 6.4
- Software Reference Manual OpenWare™ 6.3 for GBX411 Switches
- Software Reference Manual OpenWare™ 6.4 for GBX411 Switches
- Software Reference Manual Operator’s Reference for OpenWare™ 6.4 Switch Management Software for NETernity™ Switches
- Software Reference Manual Operator’s Reference for OpenWare™6.3
Request a Quote
Request a Loaner
Contact an Expert