Multiple operating modes
The AIM12 is a small, low power, full-featured variant in Abaco Systems’ range of automatic video trackers and image processors. The unit is capable of a large number of tracking modes, providing multiple modes of operation. It can also provide real-time electronic video stabilization using the SceneLock algorithm.
All by itself
Designed to operate as a standalone unit, the AIM12's modes and functions can be controlled via the on-board RS232/422 serial links. Analog and optional CameraLink and LVDS video inputs provide widespread compatibility with electro-optical sensors. Intuitive menu-driven PC software allows easy set-up and development.
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW