Extend tracking performance
The ADEPT5000 is a multi-target video tracker that employs innovative technologies to produce leading-edge tracking performance. Advanced pre-processors with enhanced target discrimination to reject background clutter and multiple target track software with concurrent multi-target detection, cueing and tracking combine to offer outstanding performance in challenging scenarios.
See the world in HD
The increased bandwidth of high definition video sensors introduces a major processing overhead for traditional systems. The dedicated video architecture of the ADEPT5000 ensures that higher pixel densities, frame rates and multiple targets can be processed with minimal latency, making it the perfect choice for closed-loop control applications. Numerous high bandwidth digital video interfaces are available including full high definition video.
Single integration process for multiple system designs
The ADEPT5000 has a simplified structured approach and automatic configuration functions to reduce integration time and complexity with a consequent cost saving. The enhanced user interface, automated functions and advanced high resolution full color symbology combine to significantly reduce operator workload, monitoring and tracking targets reliably with minimal operator interaction.
- Automated Target Tracking
- Embedded Computing Technologies for Unmanned Vehicles
- Video Tracking Developments Afford Greater Range of Deployed Platforms
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW