Low cost rugged construction
CAATS3 is a compact, self-contained enclosure designed to provide all needed balance-of-system interfaces for smaller Abaco Systems video trackers, such as the ADEPT60. Designed for airborne applications, it requires only 20- 32 VDC aircraft power and is environmentally secure in these rugged environments.
Compliant by design
The CAATS3 is a COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) product with EMI filtering and is EMC compliant. The rugged enclosure conforms to both MIL-STD-461E and BSG3G 100 standards and is compatible with the ADEPT family of video trackers.
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW