Real-time video tracking and image processing
The ADEPT74 automatic video tracker offers real-time video tracking and image processing for high performance multiple target detection and tracking. The base card offers digital DVI-D video interfaces with analog video inputs and outputs available via a mezzanine card.
Operate within the PC environment
Particularly well suited to evaluation, simulation, training and range instrumentation applications, the PCIe compatible ADEPT74 requires no external hardware support beyond a standard motherboard. The unit's modes and functions can be controlled via the PCIe bus or by the onboard RS232/422 serial links.
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW