Ideal interface at any stage
Abaco Systems’ Dual Gate local control unit (LCU) provides an ideal user interface for the ADEPT line of automatic video trackers and can be used in a prototyping, development or production project phase.
The Dual Gate LCU employs controllable, switch illumination for use in low- and high light environments to provide color feedback of current video tracker configuration and mode. For simplicity, all track algorithms and image enhancement preprocessors are accessible via a single switch. The Dual Gate uses a joystick for acquisition mode gate placement and platform drive. In addition to real-time control and monitoring, the modifiable software gives users flexibility and increased functionality.
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW