The FMC116 is a 16-channel ADC FMC daughter card which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2008 standard. The FMC116 provides 16 A/D 14-bit 125Msps channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock. A trigger input for customized sampling control is also available.
Featuring the HPC (high-pin count) connector and front panel I/O, the FMC116 is conduction-cooled capable.
The design is based on Linear Technology's quad channel 14-bit 125Msps A/D with high speed serial DDR LVDS outputs (two lanes per channel).
The analog signal input is DC-coupled with offset correction circuitry, connecting from a connector on the front panel.
The FMC116 allows flexible control on sampling frequency through serial communication buses. Further, the card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions or protect the card from overheating.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert