The VP868 is a high performance 6U OpenVPX (VITA-65) compliant plug-in module with advanced digital signal processing capabilities. At the heart of the VP868 is a Zynq dual Arm-9 device for processing offload and board management.
Its processing power comes from two Xilinx UltraScale FPGAs with over 100Gb/s duplex inter-chip communication bandwidth. An optional storage and I/O expansion module is available supporting SATA/PCIe solid state drive technologies.
The VP868 includes flexible I/O with two VITA 57.4 compliant FMC+ sites. The board includes support for both Kintex and Virtex UltraScale devices with a migration path to UltraScale+ devices.
The module is ideal for applications requiring both high performance processing and I/O with the ability to scale from the lab to deployed rugged environments.
A single FPGA variant, the VP840, is available as well. Contact Abaco for more details.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- Game-Changing Technologies in Electronic Warfare
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert