Beef up your security
The enhanced support the VPXcel3 SBC328 single board computer provides enables customers to implement advanced security capabilities such as anti-tamper and information assurance. This support includes an inherently secure FPGA solution, and support for Intel’s Trusted Execution Technology.
More power, less bulk
Many programs in the defense and aerospace market demand solutions able to deliver significant processing power in environments that are highly constrained in terms of size, weight and power. The SBC328 exceeds this requirement with an unmatched combination of performance, functionality, and Abaco Systems Rugged robust reliability. It delivers significantly higher performance than previous-generation processors and increases I/O bandwidth for both on-board and off-board functions – all within a compact 3U VPX package.
Save time and money
The SBC328 is pin-compatible with its predecessor, the SBC326. It provides a straightforward, cost-effective technology insertion opportunity, empowering current systems to benefit from Intel's 6th Gen Core™ processing technology.
VPX3UX301 - 3U high RTM for use with OpenVPX backplanes
VPX3UX601 - 6U high for use in SCVPX3U starter cage
- BIT for SBC328 Software Reference Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- BMM/BMC with VITA46.11 Support Software Reference Manual
- Linux BIT Results Software Reference Manual
- Linux Peer to Peer PCIe Interconnect Feature Software Reference Manual
- SBC328 Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX3UX301 Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX3UX601 RTM Hardware Reference Manual
- VPXcel3 Family Quick Start Guide
- Wind River Hypervisor for Abaco Intel-based SBCs Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks Abaco BSP Installation on Intel-based SBCs Software Reference Manual (M)
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks VxBus BSP for VPXcel3 Software Reference Manual
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert