Small form factor, big performance
- 3U VPX processor node minimizes size, weight and power (SWaP)
- Dual core Power Architecture processor for optimum throughput
- Enables high speed AD, DA conversion
With its extensive connectivity and interface options, the SBC310 is designed to be at the heart of the most demanding systems that require graphics, disk storage, communications and support for a broad range of current and legacy devices.
Software delivers flexibility, reliability and security
As well as providing support for VxWorks®, LynxOS®, INTEGRITY® and Linux®, the SBC310 features comprehensive Deployed Test Software. BIT (built-in test) and BCS (background condition screening).
Cost-effective development and delivery
With five ruggedization levels to choose from – from Level 1 (benign/office environment) to Level 5 (conduction cooled, maximum 85°) – the SBC310 allows development on a lower cost platform with a straightforward migration path to a hostile deployment environment.
VPX3UX300-113 - 3U VPX Rear Transition Module (RTM) provides standard connectors, headers and interfaces the SBC310 and associated PMC/XMCs.
VPX3UX600-113 - 6U high, 3U VPX Rear Transition Module (RTM) provides standard connectors, headers and interfaces the SBC310 and associated PMC/XMCs.
- 3U VPX Single Board Computer Family Hardware Reference Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- Board Management Microcontroller Software Reference Manual
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Bootrom Application Note
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Kernel Image Application Note
- Linux Software Development Kit Software Reference Manual
- MEZZIOP0 Hardware Reference Manual
- MEZZIOXMC Hardware Reference Manual
- PMC Installation Guide
- Rapid Signal Processing Library Manual
- SBC310 Hardware Reference Manual
- U-Boot Firmware User Guide
- Vector, Signal, and Image Processing Library Software Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX3UX300 Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX3UX300A Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX3UX600 RTM Hardware Reference Manual
- VPXT3BIT for SBC310 Software Reference Manual
- VPXtreme3 Family Quick Start Guide
- VxWorks BSP for SBC310 HTML Pages
- VxWorks Peer to Peer PCIe Interconnect Feature Software Reference Manual
- VxWorks VxBus BSP for SBC310 HTML Pages
- VxWorks VxBus ESP for SBC310 HTML Pages
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks AMP ESP User Guide
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks BSP for VPXtreme3 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks BSP Installation on PowerPC-based SBCs Software Reference Manual (M)
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks VxBus BSP for VPXtreme3 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks VxBus ESP for VPXtreme3 User Guide
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
Product Lifecycle Management
All our products are designed to be supported over the multi-year – multi-decade, even – lifetime of the typical program. Whether for technology insertion or obsolescence management, we’re with you for the long haul.