Advanced API shortens development time, time-to-market
Featuring advanced API (Application Programming Interface) software for Windows® 7, Vista, XP (32- and 64-bit), Linux®, INTEGRITY™, and VxWorks® that reduces application development time, standard features of the RAR15-XMC include 8 Mbytes of RAM and 64-bit message time tagging. Also featured are extensive BC and RT link-list structures, error injection/detection, automatic/manual RT status bit and mode code responses, along with advanced BC functionality. The RAR15-XMC Bus Monitors provide superior error detection and 100% monitoring of fully loaded buses.
MIL-STD-1553 Multi-function & Dual-function Interface
RAR15-XMC-FIO multi-function interfaces are easily configured to operate with simultaneous bus controller, up to 31 remote terminals and bus monitor functionality.
Dual-function RAR15-XMC-IT interfaces have all the features of the multi-function versions, with either bus monitor and bus controller or bus monitor and 31 remote terminals.
Software & Drivers
- AR15-API Integrity Installation Guide
- AR15-API Linux Installation Guide
- AR15-API VxWorks Installation Guide
- AR15/API Installation Manual
- BusTools1553-API Reference Manual
- BusTools1553-API User Manual
- CEI-x30-SW Software User's Manual 5.00
- Linux Installation Guide for avionics products
- Linux Platform Support for avionics products
- MIL-STD-1553 Hardware Installation and Reference Manual
- Mil-Std-1553 UCA Reference Manual
- UCA32 Global Reg Ref Manual
- UCA32 LPU Reference Manual