ARINC 429 Message Handling
On-board firmware, large data buffers, and a high-level API are integrated to provide total flexibility in monitoring and generating ARINC bus traffic. Simultaneous scheduled and burst mode (FIFO) messaging is supported on all ARINC 429 transmit channels. Each ARINC 429 receive channel provides simultaneous dedicated and buffered mode storage, along with label/SDI filtering.
Three different methods are provided to buffer received messages:
- Buffered mode utilizes a separate circular buffer for each channel.
- Merged mode combines all received messages into a single, time-sequenced circular buffer
- Dedicated mode provides a snapshot of the latest message by label or label+SDI
ARINC 429 Architecture
The RAR15XF features include independent, software programmable data rates and parity, error detection error injection. All channels operate independently.
MIL-STD-1553 Multi-function Interface
RAR15XF multi-function interfaces are easily configured to operate with simultaneous bus controller, up to 31 remote terminals and bus monitor functionality.
MIL-STD-1553 Dual-function Interface
Dual-function RAR15XF interfaces have all the features of the multi-function versions, with either bus monitor and bus controller or bus monitor and 31 remote terminals.
Software & Drivers
- AR15-API Installation Manual v1.51
- AR15-API Integrity Installation Guide
- AR15-API Linux Installation Guide v1.51
- AR15-API Linux Platform Support v1.51
- AR15-API VxWorks Installation Guide
- BusTools1553-API Reference Manual
- BusTools1553-API User Manual
- CEI-x30-SW Software User's Manual 5.00
- MIL-STD-1553 Hardware Installation and Reference Manual
- Mil-Std-1553 UCA Reference Manual
- UCA32 Global Reg Ref Manual
- UCA32 LPU Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert