Performance, functionality in less space
- Provides more functionality within a constrained SWaP envelope
- Allows more on-board processing
The IPN251 multiprocessor delivers outstanding computing performance in a wide range of demanding data-intensive applications by combining 384-core NVIDIA® Kepler™ GPGPU technology with a 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 quad core processor. The massively parallel nature of GPGPU technology allows larger numbers of more sophisticated algorithms to be processed in a single chassis slot versus multiple slots.
Reduces time-to-market and time-to-revenue
The 6U OpenVPX form factor IPN251 allows development time to be significantly reduced by using open, industry hardware and software standards. Software support includes: Software BIOS; Linux®; Windows®; NVIDIA CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL; AXISLib-VSIPL Math & DSP libraries; NVIDIA PhysX, MATLAB™
Simplification with true benefit
Using NVIDIA's GPUDirect, data from external sources can be streamed directly into GPU memory without the burden of multiple copy operations through system memory, resulting in significantly lower latency and higher throughput. Data sources may be PCI Express™ or InfiniBand® end-points.
- AXIS Software Development Tools
- Design Approaches Impact GPGPU Implementation
- GPUDirect™ RDMA
- Open Standard Middleware Enables New Classes of HPEC Solutions
- OpenVPX System Bandwidth
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Recent Focus on 10Gbps Ethernet Driven by Heavy Demand for Video
- Switched Fabrics Support High-Performance Embedded Computing for Military and Aerospace Platforms
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
- NVIDIA'S Tegra K1: A Game-Changer for Rugged Embedded Computing
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
High Performance Embedded Computing
Combining open systems architectures with leading commercial and GPGPU processors delivers the performance, scalability and interoperability your most demanding applications need.