End to End OFED™ RDMA solution
High performance embedded computing (HPEC) solutions from Abaco Systems take advantage of software support from the HPC market. Abaco Systems’ end-to-end solutions provide shorter time to solution, lower technical risk and lower cost of ownership. System integrators and end users can deploy tried and tested software building blocks such as the Open Fabrics Enterprise Distribution (OFED) Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) and OpenMPI high performance interprocess communication (IPC) middleware from the OpenFabrics Alliance as well as modules from other open source HPC community projects.
Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA)
The IBX400 provides high speed data connectivity to Abaco Systems’ rugged MOSA board level solution sets that include the latest RDMA-enabled Intel Corei7 single board computers, multiprocessors, NVIDIA CUDA GPUs and PMC/XMC carrier cards. System integrators can move applications from Linux servers or desk-top machines onto these deployable modules to provide greatly increased computing performance where it is needed most - in the theater of operations.
Best in Class Performance
The dual fabric capability of the IBX400 delivers low latency, wire speed, Double Data Rate (DDR) InfiniBand data plane throughput at more than 3.7 GBytes/s bi-directional, as well as fully managed layer 2 and 3 Ethernet plane connectivity.
- AXIS - Taking the Sting out of Multiprocessor DSP Application Development
- GPUDirect™ RDMA
- OpenVPX System Bandwidth
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Switched Fabrics Support High-Performance Embedded Computing for Military and Aerospace Platforms
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- Vetronics Architectures Emerge to Facilitate Network-Enabled Operations
- Anti-Tamper Technology: Safeguarding Today’s COTS Platforms
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications