We recommend the following alternative solutions:
CAATS2 is a compact, self-contained enclosure designed to provide all needed balance-of-system interfaces for Abaco Systems video trackers. Designed for airborne applications, it requires only 20-32 VDC aircraft power and is environmentally secure in these rugged environments.
- EMI filtering and EMC compliant
- Conforms to MIL-STD-461E
- Compatible with the ADEPT family of trackers
- 28VDC power supply input
- Low cost rugged construction
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product
- Conforms to BSG3G 100
- Minimum size and weight for airborne applications
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW