The VDB16-FO is the latest addition to the Abaco Systems video cross bar range. Building on the success of the VDB30 and the VDB15, the VDB16-FO is an oversized PMC module offering any input to any output video routing for HotLink and analog video signals.
Primarily FPGA based, the unit is capable of 1 to 1 and 1 to many video routing and distribution. An internal video test pattern generator and programmable LUT on each video output provide additional user functions. In addition to the video routing capability the VDB16-FO Provides a digital video output that is compatible with the ADEPT60 and other Abaco Systems ’ automatic video trackers. This allows the VDB16-FO to be used as a flexible video input module on these products.
- Rugged PMC based HotLink and analog video cross bar switch
- FPGA image processing engine for standards conversion and synthetic image generation
- One HotLink video input (through front panel ST Fiber-optic connector), two HotLink video outputs (through front panel Fiber-optic connectors)
- One RS170 video input (through PCI connectors), two RS170 video outputs (through front panel SMA connectors)
- One 14 bit parallel digital output (through PCI connectors)
- Any input to any output function
- FPGA based, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product
- 12 bit analog to digital video conversion
- 12 bit digital to analog video conversion
- Programmable LUT on each video output for intensity transformations
- Low latency video routing