Abaco Systems and AMERGINT Technologies have partnered to develop an Electronic Warfare Development Platform: SDR430. This development platform comprises the latest open architecture digital signal processing hardware from Abaco combined with the SOFTLINK™ modular communications architecture from AMERGINT Technologies.
This unique capability is a platform designed to help developers combat emerging Electronic Warfare threats faster and at lower cost. With its flexibility - derived from the modular software architecture combined with multi-channel, high bandwidth and powerful processing capabilities - the SDR430 is an enabler for cognitive electronic warfare.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
Digital Signal Processing
Build an electronic warfare solution from the largest FMC portfolio on the market and leading edge DSP boards that are modular, minimize latency and come with built in security features—all built on open standards.