The VP780 is a high-performance Virtex-7 VPX card with advanced digital signal processing capabilities. The design has been optimized for the implementation of complex FPGA algorithms with high throughput requirements.
Optionally conduction-cooled, the VP780 is in the 3U VPX form factor, offering up to 10 GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM and additional memory options on 2 BLAST sites. A VITA 57 compliant FMC site makes it possible to easily integrate I/O cards with A/D, D/A, RF capabilities and more.
Abaco offers many off-the-shelf Intellectual Property (IP) cores for applications that require the highest level of performance.
The VP780 is an excellent choice for high performance applications that require the use of accelerated frequency-domain algorithms such as with FFTs.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- Game-Changing Technologies in Electronic Warfare
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert