The SDD912 is a rugged flash solution for integrating storage requirements into a single board computing system. An integrated flash module design implemented on a single 3U VPX card, the SDD912 provides high performance and high density storage capacity.
Using Single-Level Cell [SLC] Flash Technology modules, the SDD912 offers up to 256 GB of storage capability, and its performance reaches up to 180 MB/Sec for sequential read and 114 MB/Sec for sequential write.
To achieve maximum benefit for the military and aerospace market, the SDD912 is also equipped with security features such as 128-bit AES Encryption, military purge algorithms, and hardware write protection capability.
In order to further expand the capabilities of 3U VPX systems, the SDD912 incorporates a quad-channel Gigabit Ethernet controller, which communicates with a single board computer via a 4-lane PCI Express interface.
- Up to 256 GB total capacity
- Single-level Cell [SLC] Flash Technology
- Sequential Read 180 MB/Sec @ 128 Kb blocks
- Sequential Write 114 MB/Sec @ 128 kb blocks
- AES-128 Encryption
- Military Purge Algorithms
- Hardware Write Protection
- Wear leveling
- Quad-channel Gigabit Ethernet with 4-lane PCI Express interface
- Air cooled (Levels 1-3) and Conduction cooled (Levels 4-5) options.