Substantially increase output
The SBC625 rugged 6U VPX single board computer, based on 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 technology, brings dramatically increased processing power, graphics capability, I/O bandwidth and functional density to customers developing and deploying demanding industrial and mil/aero applications.
One size does not fit all
Abaco Systems’ broad family of SBCs offers an extensive range of price/performance options to create an optimum combination of throughput and cost for a given application. The range of capabilities within the 3rd generation Intel Core processor family gives Abaco Systems the ability to address the diverse performance, heat, power, size and weight requirements found in embedded computing applications.
No hassle upgrade
100% compatible with its predecessors, the SBC625 offers a cost-effective, straightforward upgrade path for existing users to utilize up to 15% greater computational horsepower, and up to 50% improved 3D graphics performance.
VPX6UX604-111 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 0.8" pitch mechanics allows access to the SBC625 rear I/O by terminating the signals into industry standard connectors.
VPX6UX604-113 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 1" pitch mechanics allows access to the SBC625 rear I/O by terminating the signals into industry standard connectors.
VPX6UX605-1103 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 1" pitch mechanics allows access to the SBC625 rear I/O including USB 3.0 by terminating the signals into industry standard connectors.
SCVPX6U - The 6U OpenVPX Starter chassis is a rack mountable lab chassis designed to support fast prototyping of multi-board 6U OpenVPX systems.
- AXIS Software Development Tools
- Embedded Computing Technologies for Unmanned Vehicles
- OpenVPX System Bandwidth
- Strategies for Open Architecture COTS Operating Systems
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
- BIT V4 User Guide
- FBIT for SBC625 Software Reference Manual
- MEZZIODVI Hardware Reference Manual
- MEZZIOP0 Hardware Reference Manual
- MEZZIOXMC Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX6UX604 RTM Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX6UX605 Hardware Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks ESP Installation Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks6 Abaco BSP Installation on Intel-based SBCs Software Reference Manual
- SBC625 Hardware Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert