Highly integrated processor delivers leading edge performance
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 provides advanced features
- Support for Windows® 7, Linux® and VxWorks® optimizes flexibility
- XMC module provides optimum SWaP characteristics
With dual- or quad core processing and up to 1.6GBytes of DDR3 ECC memory (and optional 16GBytes SSD), the rugged 6U VPX SBC624 is a powerful solution for a broad range of demanding commercial, industrial and military applications.
Built-in graphics needs fewer slots
The 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processor integrates a number of new functionalities compared with its predecessor, including powerful graphics, Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) signal processing and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), meaning that applications may be able to reduce slot occupancy as well as SWaP.
For deployment anywhere
Abaco Systems is a leader in designing and manufacturing embedded computing solutions that are truly rugged, able to withstand the rigors of deployment in the harshest environments. Like many Abaco Systems products, the SBC624 is available in four air- and conduction cooled variants as well as a benign/office environment version for initial development.
VPX6UX604-111 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 0.8" pitch mechanics allows access to the SBC624 rear I/O by terminating the signals into industry standard connectors.
VPX6UX604-113 - Rear Transition Module (RTM) with 1" pitch mechanics allows access to the SBC624 rear I/O by terminating the signals into industry standard connectors.
6U OpenVPX Development Chassis - The 6U OpenVPX Starter chassis is a rack mountable lab chassis designed to support fast prototyping of multi-board 6U OpenVPX systems.
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- BIT V4 User Guide
- DSP280/SBC624 CPU Speed Locking Application Note
- FBIT for SBC624 Software Reference Manual
- MEZZIODVI Hardware Reference Manual
- MEZZIOP0 Hardware Reference Manual
- MEZZIOXMC Hardware Reference Manual
- SBC624 Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX6UX604 RTM Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX6UX605 Hardware Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks6 Abaco BSP Installation on Intel-based SBCs Software Reference Manual
- Consumer Market Drives Advances in High-Performance Embedded Computing
- DSP Applications to Reap Benefits from Inclusion of AVX in Processors
- Embedded Computing Technologies for Unmanned Vehicles
- Latest Intel Processors, Chipset Provide Dramatic Embedded Improvements
- OpenVPX System Bandwidth
- PCI Express Peer-to-Peer Interconnect
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Recent Focus on 10Gbps Ethernet Driven by Heavy Demand for Video
- Switched Fabrics Support High-Performance Embedded Computing for Military and Aerospace Platforms
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert