Abaco Systems ’ RXMC2-1553 is the latest generation of performance and flexibility for MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II on a XMC.0 Mezzanine Card. The 4 channel RXMC2-1553 includes advanced API (Application Programming Interface) software that reduces application development time. Standard features include 1 MByte of RAM per channel, 64-bit 25 nanosecond message time-tagging, triggers, extensive BC & RT link-list structures, error injection/detection, IRIG-B signal Receiver/Generator, 12 Avionics digital I/O discretes, automatic/manual RT Status Bit and Mode Code responses, along with advanced BC functionality. The RXMC2-1553 Bus Monitors provide unparalleled error detection and 100% monitoring of fully loaded buses. Conformal coating versions available.
RXMC2-1553 multi-function interfaces are easily configured to operate with simultaneous Bus Controller, up to 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor functionality.
Dual-function RXMC2-1553 interfaces have all the features and functionality of the multi-function versions, with either Bus Monitor and Bus Controller or Bus monitor and 31 Remote terminals.
Abaco Systems provides our advanced 1553 API in source code along with support for Windows®, VxWorks® and Linux (contact the factory for supported operating system versions). BusTools/1553, Abaco Systems’ MIL-STD-1553 bus analysis, simulation and data logging/monitoring solution is available.
The Abaco Systems MIL-STD-1553 product line is significantly enhanced to meet the varying requirements of end users. The internal MIL-STD-1553 Local Processing Unit (LPU) has undergone a major update to improve and expand performance, functionality and modularity. The LPU version is 4.XX or 5.XX (V4/V5) on legacy firmware and version 6.XX (V6) on the new enhanced firmware. In addition to these LPU improvements, multiple other changes were added to enhance firmware and software modularity across multiple platforms.
V6 firmware is highly recommended for all new developments. Previous V4/V5 firmware has been deprecated and will no longer be actively developed but will continue to be supported. Any future 1553 product features or enhancements will only be developed for the V6 firmware.
Using V6 firmware will require updating to BusTools/1553-API version 8.x or later.
- XMC.3 (1x PCIe) host interface
- Simultaneous Bus Controller, up to 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
- High-level API for Windows®, VxWorks® and Linux included (contact the factory for supported operating system versions)
- 12 Bi-directional Avionics level discretes individually configurable as output trigger.
- 4x dedicated per channel input trigger
- Flexible hardware remote terminal addressing
- Multi-function and Dual-function version
- IRIG-B receiver/generator
- 64-bit 25 nanosecond message time-tagging
- External time-tag reset and clock input
- RoHS compliant
Software & Drivers
- BusTools/1553-API Integrity Installation 8.28
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Installation v8.28
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS 5 PowerPC Installation 8.28
- BusTools/1553-API QNX Installation 8.08
- BusTools/1553-API Solaris x86 Installation 8.08
- BusTools/1553-API VxWorks Distribution v8.28
- BusTools/1553-API Windows Installation v8.28
- CEI Probe v4.92
- BusTools/1553-API Integrity Installation Guide
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Installation Guide v8.28
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Platform Support v8.28
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS 5 PowerPC Support
- BusTools1553-API Reference Manual
- BusTools1553-API User Manual
- BusTools1553-API VxWorks User Manual
- MIL-STD-1553 Hardware Installation and Reference Manual
- Mil-Std-1553 UCA Reference Manual
- UCA32 Global Reg Ref Manual
- UCA32 LPU Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert