Demand for increased bandwidth and computing
Applications such as ISR, communications, situational awareness, and radar require very high performance, multi-core and multi-compute embedded system architectures. Ethernet has become the interconnect of choice and now 10Gigabit Ethernet can enable unprecedented performance for these demanding applications.
Next generation of network-centric operations
The GBX460 with OpenWare supports features required by customers to meet the needs of next generation network-centric operations: Layer 2/3 switching and routing, including support for IPv6 addressing; extensive management for configuration and protocol options; and the ability to customize the software to meet specific application requirements.
OpenWare Switch Management Environment
Abaco Systems’ OpenWare is available for the GBX460. Comprehensive and powerful, this switch management environment provides integrated management services including configuration, monitoring, switching control, addressing, routing and all supported protocols. Configuration and monitoring functions are accessible from a serial console or via a network. Supported access methods include Telnet, SSH and SNMP.
- Consumer Market Drives Advances in High-Performance Embedded Computing
- Open Standard Middleware Enables New Classes of HPEC Solutions
- OpenVPX System Bandwidth
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Recent Focus on 10Gbps Ethernet Driven by Heavy Demand for Video
- Switched Fabrics Support High-Performance Embedded Computing for Military and Aerospace Platforms
- Tuning HPEC Linux Clusters for Real-Time Determinism
- Vetronics Architectures Emerge to Facilitate Network-Enabled Operations
- Ethernet switches: why time matters
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
- High Performance Embedded Computing and Its Impact on Mil/Aero Applications
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert