We recommend the following alternative solutions:
The ICS-110BL, a reduced power consumption version of the popular ICS-110B product, is designed to provide a complete data acquisition solution in a single 6U VMEbus slot. The ICS-110BL motherboard includes thirty-two 24-bit, 108 kHz/channel sigma-delta ADCs. The ICS-110BL includes a daughter board that provides 2-pole anti-alias filtering consistent with the anti-aliasing requirements of the sigma-delta ADCs, programmable gain of up to 31.5 dB in 0.5 dB steps, and internal test signal generation and injection capabilities for performance monitoring and fault location (PM/FL).
Designed for applications in sonar, digital audio, vibration analysis and test and measurement, the ICS-110BL board combines the ultimate in analog and digital technologies to offer unparalleled features and performance. The high channel density of this board allows the user to implement a system with over 500 channels of signal conditioning and data acquisition (with simultaneous sampling at high sample rates) in a single VMEbus enclosure.
- External or internal clock and trigger
- Internal clock programmable in steps of less than 20 Hz at output frequency
- Software selectable high pass filter for low frequency rejection
- Optional 16-bit mode of operation
- Simultaneous sampling at rates up to 100 kHz/ch.
- 24-bit sigma-delta A/D converters
- Up to 32 differential input channels
- Greater than 105 dB signal-to-noise ration (including harmonic distortion and crosstalk)
- 64kword onboard storage
- VME, VSB abd FPDP interfaces
- Sensor Processing Resource Center
- ICS-7230 - General purpose FPDP repeater. This is a 6U VMEbus companion product that provides the ability to extend FPDP and Multi-Board Synchronization in multiple chassis configurations.
- DRV-110B-SSS & DRV-110B-VXW - Software device drivers for VxWorks and Solaris operating systems.
- CN-FPDP - FPDP Connector
- CN-110B-P6P7 - Analog Input Connector
- CN-110B-P4 - Local Bus/Sync Connector
- CBL-1053 - Analog link cable
- CBL-1054 - Analog input cable
- daqNet - A Better Way to Build a Data Acquisition System
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW