daqNet delivers high channel density, compact size, affordability
The daqNet is characterized by its high channel density analog (192 channels) and digital (240 channels) input and/or output along with satisfying the need for a complete, integrated data acquisition and control node solution that significantly reduces integration effort. It also establishes a new, much lower price point for this level of functionality, making the daqNet’s capabilities affordable for customers who previously may not have considered such a sophisticated, high performance solution.
Complete, integrated plug and play data acquisition solution
Designed for sonar, vibration analysis and test and measurement applications, the daqNet is ideal for today’s network-centric environment. An autonomous high-speed acoustic data processing solution, the daqNet provides data connections and control capabilities by means of a dual Gigabit Ethernet interface within a 1U form factor. The daqNet comes ready-to-run right out of the box; connect the daqNet to the network, configure it with the sample application provided and test the connection through hardware-implemented AD/DA test channels.
- CBL-1239 - External Sync Cable
- CBL-1232 - Analog Input Cable, Differential to Coaxial Connector
- CBL-1249 - Analog Output Cable, Differential to Coaxial Connector
- CBL-1250 - Analog Input Cable, Single-Ended to Coaxial Connector
- CBL-1251 - Analog Output Cable, Single-Ended to Coaxial Connector
- daqNet - A Better Way to Build a Data Acquisition System
- Technical Needs and Challenges in Harbor Surveillance
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert