The FMC430 is a dual 1 (FMC431) or 10 (FMC432) Gigabit Ethernet FPGA Mezzanine Card with two RJ45 connectors available on the front panel. Compliant with the VITA 57.1 standard the FMC43 offers a High Pin Count connector but is compatible with FPGA carrier cards with Low Pin Count. In the FMC431, 1 Gigabit Ethernet configuration, the Ethernet interface (1000BASE-T) is either implemented using RGMII (Low Pin Count compatible) or SGMII (High Pin Count compatible).
The FMC430 offers the option to be stacked over another FMC, if the carrier FMC supports this. When stacked over an FMC, the FMC430 can be used in SGMII mode. Any of the Abaco FMCs that pass through I2C and Gigabit transceivers can carry an FMC430, thus offering users the ability to build a complete data acquisition, waveform generation and communication solution while using a single FMC site on an FPGA carrier card.
The FMC430 is an ideal solution to bring high speed Ethernet connectivity to an FPGA based system and ensure reliable external communication.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert