The FMC424 is a dual QSFP+ FPGA mezzanine card.
Electrically compliant with the VITA 57.1 standard, the FMC424 is compatible with Abaco Systems' FPGA carrier cards offering high pin count connectors. It also allows for the option to stack an additional FMC over it.
Any of the Abaco Systems FMCs that use LVDS and single-ended signaling only can be mounted over the FMC424, thus offering users the ability to build a complete high speed data acquisition, waveform generation and optical communication solution while using a single FMC site on an FPGA carrier card.
The FMC424 is an ideal solution to bring high speed optical connectivity to an FPGA-based system and ensure reliable external communication.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert