The FMC216 is a 16-channel DAC FMC daughter card which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2008 standard. It provides 16 D/A 16-bit 312.5Msps (2.5Gsps with x8 interpolation) channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock. A trigger input for customized sampling control is also available.
Featuring the HPC (high-pin count) connector and front panel I/O, the FMC216 is conduction cooled-capable.
The design is based on Texas Instruments' DAC39J84 quad channel 16-bit DAC with JESD204B signaling.
The analog signal output is DC coupled with offset correction circuitry, connecting to a connector on the front panel.
The FMC216 allows flexible control on sampling frequency through serial communication buses. Furthermore, the card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions or protect the card from overheating.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert