The FMC168 is a digitizer FMC featuring eight ADC channels with 16-bit resolution and 250Msps sampling rate per channel.
With a flexible clock generation and distribution scheme, the FMC168 allows control of sampling frequency and analog input gain through serial communication with a carrier card.
The FMC168 design is based on the TI ADS42LB69 dual channel 16-bit 250Msps A/D, is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring, and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert