The FMC126 is a quad-channel multi-mode A/D FMC, fully compliant with VITA 57.1 standards.
The card provides four 10-bit ADC channels that enable simultaneous sampling of 4, 2, or 1 channel with a maximum sample rate of 1.25 GSPS (4-channel mode), 2.5 GSPS (2-channel mode), or 5.0 GSPS (1-channel mode).
The sample clock can be supplied externally through a coax connection or supplied by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference). Additionally a trigger input for customized sampling control is available.
The FMC126 daughter card is mechanically and electrically compliant to the FMC standard as established by ANSI/VITA 57.1. It has a HPC (high pin count) compatible connector, front panel I/O, and can be used in a conduction cooled environment.
The design is based on the E2V Quad A/D EV10AQ190 chip-set having DDR LVDS outputs. The analog signal inputs are available on the front panel on coax connections and have individual calibration circuits for fine-tuning of gain, offset, and phase.
The FMC126 allows flexible control of clock source, sampling frequency, and calibration through the I2C serial communication bus. Further, the card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert