The FMC112 is a 12-channel ADC FMC Daughter Card which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2008 standard. It provides 12 A/D 14-bit 125 MSPS channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock. A trigger input for customized sampling control is also available.
The FMC112 has the LPC (low pin count) connector, front panel I/O, and is conduction cooled capable.
The design is based on Linear Technology's quad channel 14-bit 125 MSPS A/D with high speed serial DDR LVDS outputs (two lanes per channel). The analog signal input is DC coupled with offset correction circuitry, connecting from a connector on the front panel.
The FMC112 allows flexible control of sampling frequency through serial communication buses. Further, the card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions or protect the card from overheating.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert