We recommend the following alternative solutions:
The FMC103 is a 4-channel ADC FMC (FPGA Mezzanine Card) which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2010 standard. The FMC103 card provides four 12-bit 210 MSPS A/D channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock. A trigger input for customized sampling control is also available.
The FMC103 has a LPC (low pin count) compatible connector, front panel I/O, and is conduction cooled compliant. The board is also available with Mil-I-46058c compliant conformal coating. Another important feature of the FMC108 is the ability to cascade multiple FMC boards supported by a single clock frequency.
The design is based on the TI ADS62P28 Dual Channel 12-Bit 210 MSPS ADC with programmable DDR LVDS or parallel CMOS (LVCMOS) outputs. The analog signal inputs can be either single ended or differential, AC- or DC coupled connecting to SSMC coaxial connectors on the front panel. The FMC103 allows flexible control on sampling frequency, analog input gain, and offset correction through serial communication with a carrier card. Further, the card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert