Rugged, Small, Lightweight, Powerful and Flexible
The Daq8580 is designed to address the challenges of processing, transporting and storing full motion video through video encoding, and can interface with a wide variety of analog and digital I/O and process standard video formats up to 1080p30 as well as computer resolutions up to 1600x1200.
Video Compression Module Enhances Connectivity and Flexibility
The unit allows very high quality moving images to be captured, transmitted and stored with very low latency and with minimal consumption of precious bandwidth or disk space, allowing actionable information to be delivered more quickly and efficiently.
- A Guide to the Generic Vehicle Architecture
- Automated Target Tracking
- Design Approaches Impact GPGPU Implementation
- Effective Video Handling on Unmanned Vehicles
- Embedded Computing Technologies for Unmanned Vehicles
- TS-MPEG4 Video Compression Application Concepts
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- Anti-Tamper Technology: Safeguarding Today’s COTS Platforms
- GStreamer Optimized Multimedia Processing for Audio and Video
- Enhanced cooling technologies for superior reliability, performance
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert