The intelligent CEI-520A provide complete, integrated databus functionality for ARINC 429 and related avionics protocols. The CEI-520/520A supports maximum data throughput on all channels while providing on-board message scheduling, label filtering, multiple buffering options, time-tagging, error injection/detection and avionics-level I/O discretes. Programmable receive level thresholds, adjustable transmit output voltages, and ruggedized configurations with extended operating temperatures are optional. Support for other 2-wire avionics protocols including ARINC 419, 561, 571, 573, 575, 582, 717, and CSDB is available. CEI-520 is no longer available.
- Advanced, high-level software API included for Windows, Linux, and VxWorks
- Includes C/C++, C#.NET, Visual Basic (VB6 and VB.NET), VxWorks, and LabWindows/CVI sample programs
- Intelligent interface with large buffers
- Easy-to use BusTools/ARINC Windows-based GUI Bus Analyzer available
- ARINC 419, 561, 571, 573, 575, 582, 717, and CSDB is available.
- Up to 16 Receive and 16 Transmit ARINC 429 Channels