High Density PCI interface for simulation and test
Available in a range of configurations to match your needs, the RCEI-530 provides complete, integrated databus functionality for ARINC 429, ARINC 575 and selected 2-wire, 32-bit protocols. The RCEI-530 supports maximum data throughput on all channels while providing onboard message scheduling, label filtering, multiple buffering options, time-tagging, error detection and avionics-level I/O discretes, with support for either 33 MHz or 66 MHz PCI interfaces. Configurations with support for ARINC 717, ARINC 573, and IRIG-B Receiver (AM or DC/TTL) and Generator (DC/TTL) support are optional. The IRIG-B DC level signal can be utilized to synchronize time stamps across multiple boards.
Multiple channel configurations provide optimum application flexibility
The RCEI-530 supports up to 32 ARINC 429 channels, (16 receivers and 16 transmitters), and is available in various ARINC 429 channel counts. Several configurations offer combinations of ARINC 429 channels along with ARINC 717/573 Dual-Mode functionality. Dual-Mode functionality programmatically supports either HBP (Harvard Bi-Phase) or BPRZ (Bi- Polar Return to Zero) across a very wide range of Bit Rate/ Sub-frame combinations.
Software tools minimize integration effort, shorten time to implementation
Abaco Systems’ software tools and solutions significantly reduce the time required to integrate ARINC 429 and other avionics protocols into your application. Included with the RCEI-530 is our flexible, high- level, API (Application Programming Interface) support for Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 R1/R2, Vista, XP (32-bit/64-bit) and Linux Kernel Versions 2.6 and 3.x. This powerful API supports multiple cards, and is compatible with Abaco Systems API support on PCI, PC/104-Plus, Express Card, Compact PCI, PMC and XMC platforms.
Optional software includes support for LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-Time, and BusTools/ARINC, our flexible, Windows-based GUI Analyzer for ARINC 429 analysis, simulation and data logging.
- PCI-X compatible
- Supports 66MHz, 32-bit PCI operation
- Support for 2-wire ARINC 573, 575, and 717
- 16 input and 16 output discretes that handle avionics–level voltages
- IRIG-B Receiver/Generator optional
- Error injection/detection
- High performance, high density interface with large buffers
- Independent, software-programmable bit rates for all channels
- Supports maximum data throughput on all channels simultaneously
- Easy-to-use BusTools/ARINC Windows-based GUI Bus Analyzer available
- Advanced, high-level software API included for Windows® 7, Vista and XP (32-bit/64-bit), VxWorks®, and Linux Kernal Versions 2.6 and 3.x
- Optional support for LabVIEW and LabVIEW Real-Time
Software & Drivers
- CEI-LV User's Manual
- CEI-x30-SW Hardware User's Manual 5.00
- CEI-x30-SW Linux Installation Guide
- CEI-x30-SW Software User's Manual 5.00
- CEI-x30-SW Windows Installation Guide
- Linux Installation Guide for avionics products
- Linux Platform Support for avionics products
- LV-x30 User's Manual
- RCEI-530 Pin-Out Guide
- Avionics Cable Guide
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert