The ADEPT33 is a 3U VME format COTS full-featured automatic video tracker suitable for applications where size and weight are critical. The unit is primarily software based, and like all ADEPT series trackers, the unit is capable of a large number of tracking modes providing multiple modes of operation. Pre-processors using advanced image processing algorithms are followed by tracking algorithms which include centroid, correlation, edge, multiple target track, phase correlation, combined, and SceneLockTM algorithms. This video tracker features multiple analog video inputs and outputs, built-in RS232/422 interfaces, and high clutter rejection using Statistical Target Enhancement pre-processing. The ADEPT33 also features a multiple algorithm capability including multiple target detection and multiple object tracks, symbology overlay of track window, and boresight marker and status. The ADEPT33's Intelligent Breaklock and Re-acquisition algorithms, programmable two axis platform drive (PID) filters, and NTSC/RS170 and PAL/CCIR (60/50Hz) operation, coupled with menu-driven PC software, allows easy set-up and development.
- Menu-Driven PC software allows easy set-up and development
- NTSC/RS170 and PAL/CCIR (60/50Hz) operation
- Symbology overlay of track window, boresight marker, status, etc.
- Programmable two axis platform drive (PID) filters
- Multiple algorithm capability including multiple target detection and multiple object track
- Intelligent Breaklock and Re-acquisition algorithms
- High clutter rejection using Statistical Target Enhancement Pre-processors
- Multiple analog video inputs and outputs
- VME format form factor
- Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product
- Built-in RS232/422 interfaces