Unmatched bandwidth: onboard and off
The newest Intel technology offers integrated graphics plus a memory controller, with quad-core processing up to 2.4 GHz — all in one device. Coupled with the Intel QM87 Express Chipset this provides an unmatched level of I/O bandwidth for both on-board and off-board functions.
The XVR16 doesn’t stop at existing command / control applications, but deploys in more demanding High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) signal processing applications, such as ISR (intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance), sonar and radar.
Drop in the replacement. Step up the performance.
The XVR16 rugged VME single board computer provides a straightforward, cost-effective upgrade / technology insertion path. Existing users of the XVR14 and XVR15 get significantly more processing power, graphics performance, functionality and I/O capability — all within the same power envelope as its predecessors.
VTM26A100 - Rear Transition Module with eSATA 5, COM 2, VGA 1, no SATA HDD.
- BMM/BMC with VITA46.11 Support Software Reference Manual
- FBIT for XVR16 Software Reference Manual
- Linux BIT Results Software Reference Manual
- VMICACC-0562/ACC-0562RC Installation Guide
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VxWorks VME Shared Memory Networking Application Note
- Wind River Hypervisor for Abaco Intel-based SBCs Software Reference Manual
- XVR16 Hardware Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert