PPCM2 6U VME SBC features enhanced high bandwidth inter-board communications via 2eSST VME and onboard StarFabric. This single board computer is ideal for a wide range of high performance computing, real-time applications. Each compute node features the Power Architecture 7448 processor and Discovery III Integrated System Controller supporting high capacity DDR SDRAM , Flash memory and NVRAM. In addition each node supports its own dedicated I/O resources including GPIO, Serial and Gigabit Ethernet plus its own PCI-X-capable PMC. Shared resources include further GPIO and USB 2.0 plus 2eSST VME and two StarFabric ports.
- Five ruggedization levels, air- and conduction-cooled
- 6U VME SBC
- Two independent processor nodes
- 2x Freescale Power Architecture 7448 @ 1.4 GHz
- 2x PMC slots
- For Ruggedization Levels, please see the configuration guide under the downloads tab
- P0P2X600 Rear Transition Module
P0P2X600 - This accessory is no longer recommended. See below for newer designs.
P25X606G - P2 Rear Transition Module (RTM) for PPCx series cards.
P09AIO-11 - Module is a customised interface adapter, compatible with Type B P0 connectors. It fits directly onto the rear P0 position of the backplane and is suitable for interconnection with PPC9A host processor card.
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- BIT on PMCs Programming Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Kernel Image Application Note
- I/O Modules Manual
- LynxOS 4.2.0 BSP Release 3.8 for PPCM2/3.10 for PPCM2S Software Reference Manual
- P0P2X600 Backplane Module Manual
- PMC Installation Guide
- PPCBoot Firmware User Guide
- PPCM2 Hardware Reference Manual
- VxWorks BSP for PPCM2 HTML Pages
- VxWorks Driver for PMC-StarLite Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks BSP Installation on PowerPC-based SBCs Software Reference Manual (M)
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks ESP Installation Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks6 ESP for XtraPower PPCM2 Manual
- XPBIT for PPCM2/PPCM2S Software Reference Manual
- XtraPower Family Hardware Reference Manual
- XtraPower Quick Start Guide
- XtraPower User Guide