Rugged, reliable VME form factor
Continuing the long and reliable service expected from the VME form factor, the VR12 VME single board computer (SBC) provides rugged, high performance computing in demanding applications such as radar processing and flight control as well as in general purpose industrial and commercial system-level applications.
Intel’s Core i7 processing technology offers integrated graphics and memory controller plus dual core processing all in one device. With the inclusion of two XMC expansion sites, the VR12 provides customers with access to a broad range of options for I/O, communications and other capabilities in a true single-slot solution. Designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications from industrial through to fully rugged defense and aerospace programs, the VR12 offers extended temperature capability and a range of air and conduction cooled build levels for optimum rugged computing.
VTM24A0MA with SATA drive - 6U x 80 mm Rear Transition Module (RTM) with DVI or VGA connector which can be used for monitor connection.
VTM24A10A - 6U x 80 mm Rear Transition Module (RTM) with DVI or VGA connector which can be used for monitor connection.
YLB-CR12-01 - Com Front I/O
YLB-CR12-02 - VGA Front I/O
- CR12 Quick Start Guide
- CR12/CT12, VR12/VP12 UEFI Firmware User's Guide
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Bootrom Application Note
- Generation 12 SBC IPMI Cross Platform Specification Quick Reference Manual
- Linux SDK for VR12 Software Reference Manual
- VR12, VP12 Hardware Reference Manual
- VxWorks BSP for VR12/VP12 HTML Pages
- VxWorks ESP for VR12/VP12 HTML Pages
- Windows SDK for VR12 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks BSP and ESP for VR12/VP12 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks ESP Installation Software Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
Product Lifecycle Management
All our products are designed to be supported over the multi-year – multi-decade, even – lifetime of the typical program. Whether for technology insertion or obsolescence management, we’re with you for the long haul.