The VPX360 is a 3U VPX 6-slot system dedicated to high-speed signal processing and computing applications. The VPX360 system slot is populated with an SBC comprising a dual core i7 Intel processor, up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, two Ethernet ports, and a DVI Display Port. All remaining five expansion slots communicate with the host via PCIe and can be used for high-end, 3U, OpenVPX-compliant cards.
With a backplane optimized for fast inter-slot communication in excess of 6 GB/s between any two adjacent slots in the system, the VPX360 offers a combination of flexibility and high performance in a small footprint. OpenVPX cards from third-party vendors or 3U VPX products from 4DSP can be used in the VPX360.
Specifically, the VP780 with a Virtex-7 FPGA and an FMC site offers I/O versatility and processing power that makes it suitable for any application.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW