Addresses a range of embedded application
The VG6 6U VME single board computer with its ultra-compact 6U single slot, all-in-one design was developed to meet the needs of high performance computing embedded applications. It addresses such markets as industrial automation, medical, scientific and aerospace where real-time and/or signal processing are needed. To provide flexibility for those applications requiring less power/heat, the VG6 is 8640D/8640-ready.
Combined with custom assembly for specific applications, the VG6 provides optimum price/performance for a wide variety of OEM applications, including those requiring rugged computing. Its rugged configuration addresses extreme environment applications with optional conduction cooling, increased shock and vibration immunity using stiffener bars and wedge locks, and conformal coating. The VG6 also offers a range of operating system support including VxWorks, Linux, LynxOS and Integrity.
VTM2300011001 - PMCB full rear I/O, PMCA full rear I/O
VTM2302111001 - PMCB part rear I/O plus 2x SATA; no PMCA rear I/O
YLB-VG6-A - Splitter Adapter for Com Front I/O connector
- BIT on VG6 Software Reference Manual
- BIT V4 User Guide
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Bootrom Application Note
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Kernel Image Application Note
- Linux BSP for VG6 Software Reference Manual
- VG6 Hardware Reference Manual
- VxWorks ESP for VG6 HTML Pages
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks BSP and ESP for VG6 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks BSP Installation on PowerPC-based SBCs Software Reference Manual (M)
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks ESP Installation Software Reference Manual